segunda-feira, 27 de setembro de 2010

My apologies

I didn't want to hurt you
I didn't want to make you feel upset
I didn't want to mess up
I didn't want to see you like that

You know... seems like I'm that kind of girl that enjoys having fun with things that others may not like that much but I don't do those things with malice, it's just... :-( sorry, I don't think in the after. I just want to play with you, see your face...it's kind of fun. I don't want you to not trust me, to distrust me, to think that I might lie to you. I'm true with you and I'm sorry that I made you stay in doubt. I've already apologize and tell you that I won't do it again if it makes you become more certain about the things I say. I hope you understand and that everything's get alright again.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário