quarta-feira, 13 de julho de 2011




Everyone wants to do their best. Everyone has a special person who they do never want to disappoint, who they affectionately care about... So do I! But this time, I did drown into a deeply but not huge sadness because I did something which that special one didn’t really like and actually even became worried because he thought it could be dangerous. It wasn’t a real big thing. It could have been nothing. The problem is that, no matter what’s the relation between two persons, nobody’s exactly the same as the other one, so this time I disappointed someone because we have different perspectives. I didn’t do anything extremely bad, I didn’t hurt directly that person, I just got him disappointed. That’s the main problem. It was maybe the last thing I wanted him to feel. I would never want him to feel something that would cause a bad impression, a poor feeling, those ones that, when felt, we just please to cut up from within, to take out from us. I'm really sorry about that, but I know tomorrow I'll be ok.




.

1 comentário:

  1. Desculpa não ler, mas é só para dizer que fui o visitante 2011 :p

    De: Um follower teu no Twitter +.+

    ResponderEliminar